A quick & basic ramen broth recipe
Servings: Makes 2
* 1 teaspoon bouillon
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce (We recommend Liquid Aminos)
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* fresh ground black pepper, to taste
* miso, type and amount
* 1 teaspoon black bean paste, Korean
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 8 mins
1. 1 Mix the first 4 ingredients well.
2. 2 Add to the noodles at the time the ‘flavor pack’ is called for.
3. 3 If you’re using Miso, DO NOT boil it! add it just before serving. Mix well. Boiling Miso kills it’s vital nutrients.
4. 4 If you’re using Korean Black Bean Paste, add at the same time as the broth mix.Mix well.
One of the best things is a hot bowl of noodle soup in Basic Ramen Broth. On a cold, rainy day, sit back and warm up, enjoy yourself a warm bowl and Eat More Ramen!