Halloween Ramen Spooktacular
Make some wickedly haunted Ramen Noodles for your Halloween trick or treat
What could be more fun than a halloween themed Ramen Noodle dish for your friends and guests? Lets go over this recipe that is just as much fun to make as it is to display and eat!
6 cups water
2 packs ramen noodles
2 to 5 hot dogs
4 ounces Enoki mushrooms
8 ounces napa cabbage
8 ounces tofu
½ teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sukiyaki sauce
Adding Fingers to your haunted Halloween Ramen Noodles
- The first thing we need to do in order to make some fingers for our Ramen Noodles, is to boil a small pot of water.
- Break your hot dog in half.
- Make 2, very shallow cuts in the middle of the hot dog pieces. These will be the knuckles.
- The last item to making our fingers, is to make the fingernail. Using a spoon we cut away the pointed end.
Ramen Noodles & other toppings
- Thoroughly was the napa cabbage, & once completed, separate the leafier parts from the stalks.
- Cut the tofu into smaller, bite-size pieces.
- Cook the ramen noodles without flavor packs for around 3 minutes.
- Separate & rinse the ramen noodles, & toss with sesame oil. Be sure to keep the water, as it’s necessary for cooking the hot dogs.
- Add the flavor packs into water, then cook the finger hot dogs prepared earlier, &the tofu for 3 minutes.
- Poach the napa cabbage for 3 minutes, & remove the softer parts at about half way through.
- Poach Enoki mushrooms for 1 minute.
- Lastly, to assemble we place the cooked noodles at the center of a noodle bowl. Then layer the cabbage, mushrooms, tofu, & hot dog fingers on top.
Make it bleed
Additionally, if you want to kick up the heat & add some “blood stains” to your noodle dish, decorate the bowl with some red sriracha.